Dreii is a puzzle game about #skill, logic and friendship that subtly connects players in #realtime, across the world, to help one another in a battle against #gravity. Launching on February 2nd, for Linux, Mac and Windows PC on Steam, and on iOS and Android for mobile and tablets, Dreii will also be available soon for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Wii U.
In Dreii your mission is simple: build a tower to a specified point and hold it there. Sounds simple? Like anything in life, things get in the way of reaching your goals, including gravity, explosives, magnetism, thunderstorms and incompetent colleagues. Featuring true cross-platform play, Dreii allows friends to play on different desktop and mobile devices to unite and work together in their battle with blocks.
What’s more, Dreii is not only cross-platform but cross-cultural; a universal communication tool allows players to speak to others, wherever they are in the world with simple words that get translated into 19 different languages. Each player also has its very own instrument, as avatars work together to form Dreii‘s unique universal orchestra, creating a unique musical landscape, inspired by archaic instruments and ancient melodies.
- Build a Tower. The mission is simple. But once again, things get in the way… Explosives, thunderstorms, completely incompetent colleagues. Oh, and have you heard of this thing called gravity?
- Play with your friends. Dreii automatically connects all screens across all platforms. This means you can even play with your friends who have Dreii on their mobiles and desktop computers.
- Speak in 19 Languages. Dreii features an universal communication tool which allows players to speak to others, wherever they are in the world.
- Let’s Dance! One of the best thing about Dreii is how it sounds. Each player has its very own instrument. Avatars work together to form Dreii’s unique universal orchestra, creating a unique musical landscape, inspired by archaic instruments and ancient melodies.
- Uber Swiss Design. Dreii is designed to be as universal as possible. However, in a strange way it’s also very Swiss, where it was made. Clean typography, minimalism with attention to detail. Maybe that is why it has won the European Design Award.
Developed by award-winning Swiss indie team Etter Studio, who have designed Dreii to be as universal as possible, with a minimalist attention to detail and clean typography, in cooperation with publisher Bitforge, Dreii will be launch on Steam for Linux, Mac, Windows PC and iOS and Android on February 2nd, 2016.