Infected Shelter bloody roguelite releasing in Linux, Mac and Windows games. Plus developer Dark Blue Games also has a new PAX trailer. Since the games coming to Early Access, soon. Oh, and it’s crazy bloody fun.
Infected Shelter is a bloody good apocalyptic fun game. Since gameplay attempts to take on the end of the world. Doing so in a lighthearted, yet violent, way. Which is a cross between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers. Also mixing in roguelite gameplay. Along with co-op multiplayer insanity.
So you play as a member of a surviving group. Which takes place in a post apocalyptic world.
While on one fateful morning you awake. Finding the shelter is being raided. So its up to you to survive Infected Shelter. Since other members are kidnapped for reasons unknown.
Leaving your shelter into the harsh infected land. So you start looking for the kidnappers. And the truth behind the events.
Now your path leads you through different areas. These areas are under control of enemy factions. While brutal leaders and shelters occupied by infected creatures.
Since every run is different. Due to the randomly generated content. By beating enemies players can loot more than 150 different blueprints. Which are also permanent improvements. This is the key to Infected Shelter‘s replay abilities.
Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself powerful. Each single run, you unlock new weapons. As well as clothes, skills and relics. Also RPG like character upgrades. These change how you play the game in next runs.
Infected Shelter – PAX East 2019 Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements. Play learn die unlock improve repeat
- Permanent upgrades change how you play the game. For your following runs
- Randomly generated post apocalyptic environments
- 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons. New clothes, skills and relics. Plus RPG like character upgrades
- 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions in Infected Shelter
- Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler like combat. With lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Fully supported singleplayer experience
- Co-op with up to 4 players
Infected Shelter is releasing on Linux, Mac and Windows. The bloody roguelite will release in Q2 2019. The game also coming to Early Access. But no release date or price just yet.