Since Kalypso Media are are eager to share some good news, so are we. The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk from developer Studio Fizbin and Publisher Headup Games is coming soon. While no release date is available for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac or Windows yet.
We are hoping to check out The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk. Since the games nominated for ‘Best of E3 2017’ by WorthPlaying. This is the animated adventure sequel to The Inner World. Which takes players on a journey to a mysterious world filled with eccentric characters. Where our hero Robert must save the majestic family of flute-noses with the help of his friends.
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk will be available on Linux, Ubuntu, Mac, Windows, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. So the official launch will be a day-one release available on Steam. So get ready for mind-bending puzzles and an enchanting adventure to the games world of Asposia.
About The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk
Solve mind-bending puzzles in a world full of mystery and save the family of the flute-noses! Their dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries and in secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. But when their existence is discovered, they become hunted. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has made all the Asposians believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces.
The only one who can stop the evil Emil is Robert, the heir to the throne. The only problem is that Robert has been petrified in stone for three years. With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s doing, Robert embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle – and who Robert loves, with a capital ‘L’. Everything changes however when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert would like.
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk Features:
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World” (you don’t need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk, cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory, play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison, help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again, bring the adorable baby gorf back home and save Asposia! Again!
- Navigate Robert and Laura, those charming Asposians, through the game. And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon, Peck.
- There are new sites for you to discover! Including the topsy-turvy airport “Asposia Central”, the quirky tumble mouse farmers and the mysterious Shovel Mountains.
- Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artifacts.
- Beautiful hand-drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
- Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
- The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when you’re as clueless as Robert – completely spoiler-free of course.
- The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk preview codes are now available exclusively for written previews with no streaming or video. We can provide B-roll video content for video previews upon request. There is no embargo date for preview coverage,
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk is coming soon to Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows via Steam games.