Since Kalypso Media are excited to share the first full trailer. Hence the forthcoming adventure game #TheInnerWorld – The Last Wind Monk. Which gives gamers everywhere a chance to see the imaginative game world. The characters in action ahead of its release on Linux, Mac, #Windows PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in September 2017. So this trailer arrives following a successful E3 #gaming appearance. Where the highly-anticipated animated adventure from developer Studio Fizbin. And Publisher Headup Games received a nomination for the ‘Best of E3 2017’ award from WorthPlaying.
If you have not played it, the original The Inner World is discounted 70% at $4.49 USD. Since the Humble Store supports, DRM-free as well as a Steam key for Linux, Mac and Windows.
So The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk has players solving mind-bending puzzles. Since the gaming world is full of mystery, all to save the family of the flute-noses. Their dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries and in secret. They fill the roly-poly world with light and life. Yet when their existence is discovered, they become hunted. So Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has made all the Asposians believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Now the only one who can stop the evil Emil is Robert. Hence the heir to the throne. Since the only problem is that Robert has been petrified in stone for three years.
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk Story Trailer:
With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing. Robert embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company. Peck, as loyal as he is flightless. Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle – and who Robert loves, with a capital ‘L’. Everything changes however, when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola. Since she seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert would like.
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk Featires:
- Switch seamlessly between playing our charming Asposian heroes Robert and Laura. Their clumsy but friendly pigeon, Peck.
- Enjoy gaming with hilarious dialogues and amazing voice-overs.
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: Challenge Uncle Oboe to a game of Knock-Knock and win some much needed prison toilet paper, cause trouble in the tumble mouse shearing factory, help a desperate Bingo Pony become happy once again, bring an adorable baby gorf back home, and save Asposia! Again!
- A patented, multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- Learn new songs on your magic flute nose, to activate ancient artifacts and invoke the wind!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful animation and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explore the topsy-turvy cable car station of Asposia Central, get to know the quirky tumble mouse factory workers, reveal the secret of the Shovel Mountains, and much more!
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk is will release on Linux, Mac, Windows PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in September 2017.