Kalypso Media is eager to confirm that forthcoming adventure sequel The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk. Since the release date is set for October 24, 2017 via Steam. The games launch will be for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows, day one.
So in just a couple of weeks, gamers will be able to dive into an enthralling and hilarious fantasy world. Since our hero Robert will attempt to save the flutenoses. Alongside the love of his life Laura and Peck, his loyal-yet-flightless pigeon companion. Fiendish puzzles, high-quality voiceover and more await in this high-stakes 2017 adventure.
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk Story Trailer
About The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk
Solve mind-bending puzzles in a world full of mystery. While also saving the family of the flute-noses. Their dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries and in secret. They fill the roly-poly world with light and life. But when their existence is discovered, they become hunted. Emil, a trader for odds and ends. Somehow makes all of the Asposians believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Yet the only one who can stop the evil Emil is Robert, the heir to the throne. The only problem is that Robert has been petrified in stone for three years.
Therefore, with a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing. Our hero Robert embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless and Laura. Hence the rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle. And who Robert loves, with a capital ‘L’. Everything changes however, when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola. Who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert would like.
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk Features:
- Switch seamlessly between playing our charming Asposian heroes Robert and Laura. And their clumsy but friendly pigeon, Peck.
- Enjoy the games hilarious dialogues with amazing voice-overs.
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: Challenge Uncle Oboe to a game of Knock-Knock and win some much needed prison toilet paper, cause trouble in the tumble mouse shearing factory, help a desperate Bingo Pony become happy once again, bring an adorable baby gorf back home, and save Asposia! Again!
- A patented, multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- Learn new songs on your magic flute nose. All to activate ancient artifacts and invoke the wind!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful animation and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explore the topsy-turvy cable car station of Asposia Central. Get to know the quirky tumble mouse factory workers. Reveal the secret of the games Shovel Mountains, and much more!
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk launches on Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows on October 20, 2017 via Steam. Yet the retail editions on console, with physical boxed copies also including a free copy of The Inner World. Which would be a nice bonus for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. Maybe for pre-orders on Steam and other stores, but alas.