The first release from PolyKnight Games, developed in Unity 3D. InnerSpace is a dizzying and impressive journey of discovery. While players explore the heart of the Inverse. Which is a dying realm where entire civilizations have perished. Yet ancient gods still wonder.
So you must help the Archaeologist recover the last remaining memories. All before they are lost forever.
Fly through ancient skies and abandoned oceans. All to discover the lost history of this fading realm. Where entire civilizations have been lost.
InnerSpace launches Into the Inverse (Linux, Mac, Windows):
So it’s up to you to figure out what happened? Your greatest gaming journey is within.
- Discover The Inverse – InnerSpace is a game about exploration, about player-driven moments both small and grandiose. Take your time, soar through the skies and dive through the oceans, and the secrets of the Inverse will reveal themselves.
- Relics of the Past – Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics. The final messages from the extinct civilizations that once ruled the Inverse.
- Airframes of the Ancients – Adapt lost technologies to build new airframes, each with unique abilities to soar above the waters, and below.
- Colossal Mystery – The Inverse is dying, but you’re not alone. Demigods still roam here, hoarding what power they have left. The keepers of secrets as old as the Inverse. Fly carefully.
- The Art of Flight – Featuring an ethereal art style and soothing electronic musical
So do note, InnerSpace is an exploration flying game where gravity pulls outward.
The game began as a project among college friends. Which then evolved into a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2014. After years of development, PolyKnight is proud to welcome you to the Inverse.