So this is the first game from PolyKnight Games. Originally funded on Kickstarter. InnerSpace is a dizzying and dazzling journey of discovery into the heart of the Inverse. A dying realm where entire civilizations have perished. Yet ancient gods still wander. What happened here? It’s your greatest journey is within.
In the final days of the Inverse. You must help the Archaeologist recover the last remaining memories. All before they are lost forever. Fly through ancient skies and abandoned oceans. Discovering the lost history of this fading realm. Where entire civilizations have been lost to history, yet gods still wander.
InnerSpace | Into the Inverse | Launch Date (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Discover The Inverse – InnerSpace is a game about exploration, about player-driven moments both small and grandiose. Take your time, soar through the skies and dive through the oceans, and the secrets of the Inverse will reveal themselves.
- Relics of the Past – Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics, the final messages from the extinct civilizations that once ruled the Inverse.
- Airframes of the Ancients – Adapt lost technologies to build new airframes, each with unique abilities to soar above the waters, and below.
- Colossal Mystery – The Inverse is dying, but you’re not alone. Demigods still roam here, hoarding what power they have left, the keepers of secrets as old as the Inverse. Fly carefully.
- The Art of Flight – Featuring an ethereal art style and soothing electronic musical score, InnerSpace delivers a thoughtful, provocative flying experience unlike any other.
InnerSpace is an exploration flying game. Also a world of inside-out planets. Where gravity pulls outward instead of in. The games original beginning was a project among college friends. Evolving into a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2014. After years of development, PolyKnight is proud to welcome you to the Inverse.