So the combat scenes are looking impressive. As are the landscape detail and effect. Since the #games being designed to retain what makes Insurgency great. And while the developer is building upon this aspect. The FPS is epic, coming enhanced and expanded as a new game. Due to Insurgency: Sandstorm release on Linux, Mac, #Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Therefore the release will come with the addition of new modes and content to reveal later. Which includes a new Story Mode. Since the games story is a playable squad cooperative of up to four players (two player split-screen) or alone.
Insurgency: Sandstorm – E3 Trailer:
Since the trailer is narrated by one of the main characters in the game. A U.S. Army veteran turned volunteer soldier. Who finds himself on an unexpected journey alongside a female fighter native to the region. With a few more characters have yet to be seen. Their objectives have aligned and their vision of the war blurred. Since the experience touches each of them in different but converging ways.
Like Insurgency, the gameplay of Sandstorm rewards teamwork and objective-play over personal success. Players will see new features such as drivable light vehicles, character customization, unlockable cosmetic items, fire support requests, ranked matchmaking, and more.
Insurgency: Sandstorm Features:
- Sequel to 3 million unit selling tactical FPS, Insurgency
- Built on Unreal Engine 4 with vastly improved visuals and console support
- Online multiplayer with casual/ranked matchmaking and cosmetic item progression with Steam Marketplace integration
- Emphasis on strategic teamplay, with in-game 3D VOIP
- Full mod support for the PC version including building levels, importing content, creating missions, and more.
Insurgency: Sandstorm will release on Linux, Mac, Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Yet there is no official release date announced yet via New World Interactive.