So developer Sombr Studio have released a very unique style of #multiplayer. Hence Invisigun Heroes is designed to keep opponents guessing but still maintain a strategy across Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the #games 1,307 Kickstarter backers that pledged a total $36,413 to help bring this project to life. Hence Invisigun Heroes is now available on Steam.
Invisigun Heroes is a multiplayer, single-screen stealth battle arena with a twist. Since everyone’s invisible! So player have to use predictable grid-based movement in games to ensure that you know where you are. Since other players do not. Hence vigilance is key as environmental tells such as footprints and other disturbances will point out careless cadets. While using special abilities and firing your Invisigun will also momentarily give you away.
So along with items and powerups, these mechanics reward stealth and trickery. Since a players reflex, forethought, deception, bluffing and awareness will decide their fate.
While there are a variety of carefully-made environments, maps, game modes, and abilities. Hence all of these combine for high replayability and a deep path to mastery. So this brings whole style of gaming to Linux in a variety interesting gameplay.
Invisigun Heroes Features:
- Compete with up to 4 players or bots on a single screen
- Test your skills in a single player challenge mode with 3 skill levels
- Mix and match local and online players
- Control your hero using gamepads or the keyboard
- Enjoy hand-crafted pixel art made with care
- Battle your friends using a variety of heroes, each with unique special abilities
- Explore 50 maps spread across 5 planets, each with unique interactivity, hazards, and weather effects
- Choose from a variety of game modes playable on every map for deep replayability
- Customize the game mode conditions with match modifiers
- View hilariously revealing instant replays that expose tactics
- Share instant replays as animated GIFs
- Groove to the custom pulsing, ambient soundtrack composed by Paper Sound
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL / DirectX, 256 MB+ VRAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Network: Broadband Internet connection