Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love games latest trailer and price release for Linux, Mac and Windows. All thanks to
Artifex Mundi who reveal more details about the game. Which is coming to both Steam and GOG in Q2 2019.
Originally broadcast to the beloved people in July 2018. Artifex Mundi now release a follow up trailer. While preparing their upcoming Cold War, communist comedy. Hence the adventure game, Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love.
The game also takes place in a crazy Eastern European country. Ruled by the BELOVED leader. The games going to take players into a spy story. While both an exciting and often inflated. Such is the case with an expected epic communist. Who faces off against the capitalist parody.
So you take on the role of Evan. A bumbling journalist. Also an unknown spy, who solves puzzles.
While you meet offbeat people of this great nation. All to reveal what’s actually behind the Irony Curtain.
Irony Curtain latest trailer Reannnoucement (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Original, fictional Cold War era setting. Welcome to Irony Curtain. Also an alternate reality unbound by actual truth. Exploring the communist Matryoshka. Full of crazy situations. With determined citizens who’ll work all possible angles. While navigating this goofy, odd country.
- A spy intrigue story. Sleeper spies and stolen secrets. World control plots around layers of humour.
- Quirky characters and strong archetypes. With their own unique personalities. Also desires and backstories. Meet the baffling Leader ruling Matryoshka. While he uses his irony fist. The clueless and naive Evan of Irony Curtain. The brave and witty Agent Anna. The popular Minister of Propaganda and more.
- Inspired by classic point and clicks. While better! No dream logic. No pixel hunting. Just pure point and click fun.
- Do it your way. Since some of the puzzles are non-linear. These can be solved in two or more ways.
- 21 hand-painted locations. While they look surprisingly better. Moreso over their original inspirations.
- 1,951 cleverly smuggled in easter eggs. Since some of them are punishable. Hence political captivity.
- An anthem for the nations. So no more irksome elevator music. Irony Curtain’s score is as grand as Matryoshka itself. Also written by the state composer Arkadiusz Reikowski. Known from Layers of Fear, Observer, Kholat, My Brother Rabbit.
- Full, professional voice-over. Fully voiced in English. With subtitles in Polish and German.
Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love will release in Q2 2019. Although there is no launch date yet. We have the games release price at $19.99 USD / 19.99 EUR. Also coming to both Steam and GOG. Since the games launching on Linux, Mac and Windows.
So if you want more details. Check out the official website.