Prison Architect: Island Bound, the next expansion for the popular prison management simulator. The expansion will release on June 11, 2020. Coming to Linux, Mac, Windows PC and consoles.
The Island Bound expansion blend seamlessly with Prison Architect’s existing gameplay. While expanding the game further with more buildings and security options. Including more construction opportunities and prison customize options. Players will also be able to create island compounds without needing an access road.
Prison Architect: Island Bound DLC Announcement Trailer
- Sea and Air: Upgrade your prison’s logistics. With a variety of ferry and helicopter transport options. So you can deliver supplies and inmates directly to docking areas around your compound. But be aware, there are now more access points. So that contraband can sneak its way into the prison.
- Chain Link Up: Maximize your prison’s ability by linking docks and helipads. As well as roads to specific deliveries. In Island Bound you can even toggle what services are available. Select a different delivery point within your compound.
- Supermax Security: New security objects make it easier to search deliveries and prisoners. Doing so as they enter the prison or at key security checkpoints. There are more emergency services to call when things get out of hand. Including Air Firefighters, Elite Ops Teams, and Air Paramedics.
- Island Life: Customize your Island or Connected Island Plot with over fifteen marine tiles and objects. Shape the land around your compound with moats and rivers. Including lakes for security, or for style — no access roads!
- The Rock: Manage the world’s most famous prison with two premade maps: Alcatraz Prison and Alcatraz Island.
Cleared for Transfer Free Expansion
Besides Island Bound, Paradox also announces Cleared for Transfer. This is a free expansion for Prison Architect. Also available now for download on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Cleared for Transfer releases security sectors. While creating a more complex management experience. Now players can reward good behavior and motivate inmate reform with special privileges. Along with providing greater control over the compound. Launching alongside Cleared for Transfer is The Bucket. A free content update that adds over twenty new items. So that players can customize their prison.
Prison Architect: Island Bound DLC will be priced at $9.99 USD. Coming to both Steam and Paradox Plaza on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
The base games also discounted 75% until May 18th. Available on Humble Store and Steam.