Isle Of Spirits a new casual survival for Linux, Mac and Windows PC gets a release date. Thanks to developer Silver Bullet Games. Due release soon on Steam.
Kevin Drure, founder of Silver Bullet Games. Also the man who announces Isle of Spirits. A casual survival game getting ready for the release date on Steam, June 10th, 2020 at 9AM PDT.
As a castaway, you wake up on the beach of a deserted and mysterious island. So this means finding food, crafting tools and finding shelter. All to ensure your survival. Avoid devastating natural and unnatural wonders. While you find a way to escape the island of spirits.
Isle Of Spirits is easy to play and with a pleasant soundtrack. Since the graphic environment is design uses voxel and low-poly visuals. The game is for casual gamers as well as fans of survival games. While gameplay is at a slow pace. And the soft curve of difficulties allow everyone to approach the game in a chill manner. And also finish it in several sessions of play.
Isle Of Spirits Gameplay Trailer
However, the lack of a tutorial and the Permadeath game mechanic. This represents a challenge and a real survival experience. The player must scan the environment and overcome the challenges. Since each Isle Of Spirits season offers something different. Especially the harsh winter. He must learn how to survive the climatic disasters. Such as earthquakes, monsoons and tornadoes appearing at random. But also be wary of the strange fog that covers the island from time to time.
- Casual gaming experience – slow pace, soft curve of difficulty, daily in-game auto save.
- Cute design – Mix of voxel and low poly
- Survival challenges – no tutorial and no manual save. Analyze and learn from your environment.
- Permadeath – start a new survival attempt at each Isle Of Spirits death. Learn from your past experiences.
- Natural disasters – Earthquakes, tornadoes, monsoons and strange fogs occur at random, is the island hostile to your presence?
- Crafting – Find resources, make items, tools for your survival and build a useful shelter
- Agriculture – Cultivate and control your food source.
- Mini-game – Cooking may not be as easy as usual
- Infinity of Islands to explore– A new island is procedurally generated for each new game.
Isle Of Spirits casual survival is due to release on Steam. Priced at $15 USD / €13.60 EUR / $21.03 CAD / £12.31 GBP. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam.