Japanese Romaji Adventure 3D game to release as a remastered edition on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. The result of more effort and refinement from developer JBO Media. Which you can play for yourself on Steam.
The beloved classic returns in 3D! The remastered edition is an even better adventure. Which is still due to teach you about Japanese history and the Japanese language.
New Features of Japanese Romaji Adventure 3D:
- new music score composed in Japan
- remastered graphics
- new 3D battle system
- extra features we will announce at a later date, please wishlist to be notified!
The game is an RPG in which you learn Japanese. Doing so using romaji characters i.e. English letters. In a matter of hours you could be speaking Japanese. For those already learning Japanese, it is a valued study addition. Since you can practice and learn over 600 words along with some basic grammar. While taking place in the 1800’s as an epic adventure that will teach you about Japanese history and the language.
Japanese Romaji Adventure | Official Steam Trailer
In the Japanese Romaji Adventure 3D remastered edition you still join Harry and his crew. Due to be amongst the first westerners to set foot on Japan after the prolonged period of isolation.
The game takes place during the Meji period. A vastly important time in Japanese history.
- Face enemies and make friends along the way. While you battle, quest, quiz and learn your way to victory!
- All quizzes and quests can be done in an endless amount of time. Due to make learning in Japanese Romaji Adventure 3D far easier.
- Language skills include Intro, greetings, colors, and numbers. There are also prepositions, time, direction, and basic grammar.
- The game has mini-quests and mini-games. There is even a battle factor.
The basic goal is to make Japanese Romaji Adventure 3D fit for teaching the entire 700 words of Japanese N5. It teaches 600+ words. Since it’s ideal for students and / or Japan fanatics.
Japanese Romaji Adventure 3D remastered edition will be available in December 2022. The actual releasee date is still TBD. But you can Wishlist the game now on Steam. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.