Since the release of Jumpala: Tryouts Edition is a free version. You can certainly get a taste of the upcoming fast-paced multiplayer competitive platformer, Jumpala. Where you can play as the initial four characters only.
Jumpala is a game that’s all about strategy, superpowers, sabotage, and stage control. Jump on platforms to turn them your color and collect points before reaching the top. Due to be released on Steam Early Access in a few weeks. While including 7 playable characters, five stages, local and online play. As well as keyboard and gamepad support. And since the game releases now and available Free. You might want a breakdown of all four characters in Jumpala: Tryouts Edition.
She has been training for the Jumpala Championship since the age of 17. She’s a fierce competitor who will do whatever is necessary to win. Even if that means slicing through the competition.
- Special – Dash N’ Slash: Lola quickly moves and strikes with her sword. While KOing any player standing on an adjacent platform.
- Ultimate – Line Strike: Lola dashes across the stage. Since she can KO all opponents between her current position and the end of the row.
A twotime Jumpala champion and international celebrity. Frore has earned a reputation for her elegance and relentlessness on the field. So play as Frore now in Jumpala: Tryouts Edition.
- Special – Ice Blast: Frore will shoot an ice projectile that freezes players on contact. Frozen players aren’t able to control platforms.
- Ultimate – Algific Defense: Frore freezes all platforms that are her color. Icy spikes will also appear briefly. Likewise, this will freeze any player that touches them.
- Passive – Cold Resistance: Frore stays frozen for 50% less time.
Jumpala: Tryouts Edition Trailer for (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Cid is one of the youngest professional competitors in the history of Jumpala. Since he feels like he has a lot to prove. He possesses a particular affinity to machines and gadgetry. The gauntlet on his arm, which he engineered himself. This also allows him to hack platforms to his advantage in Jumpala: Tryouts Edition.
- Special – Lock: Cid will lock his current platform to his color. And as a result, prevents any other player from changing its color. This ability will even override previously locked platforms!
- Ultimate – Override: Cid will send a shock wave that locks all platforms on his current row.
Bommer grew up doing demolition work with her father in the mineral caves. She’s a thrill seeker. The only reason she joined the competition is because it’s dangerous. She carries explosives to help spice things up a little via Jumpala: Tryouts Edition.
- Special – Lock: Bommer places an explosive on her current platform that she can detonate at will.
- Ultimate – Row Lock: Bommer destroys all the platforms that are her color. Except the one that she’s currently standing on.
- 4-player competitive action. Compete with your friends in fast paced free for alls. Or team up in 2v2 matches. No friends? Go up against challenging CPU‘s. Or maybe compete against others in online 1v1s.
- Easy to learn, tough to master. If you want to be the best, you’ll have to plan your routes. So practice your timing, and perfect your positioning. All while being mindful of your opponents.
- A wide variety of stages. Each stage has unique features and hazards to watch out for.
- Original set of characters. Each character has their own unique abilities and playstyle.
Jumpala: Tryouts Edition releases now and available Free for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Check out it out on Steam.