Jupiter Hell turn based roguelike shooter v1.0 the games full release on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing efforts of developer ChaosForge. The launch is available with a discount on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store.
The demonic forces of Jupiter are ready to fearlessly descend upon you. No choice left but to fight, die, and try again. Sci-Fi horror, tactics, and classic turn based roguelike Jupiter Hell. The creation of developer, ChaosForge, and publisher, Hyperstrange. The game officially launches out of Early Access and into 1.0.
Ten years in development, backed by none other than DOOM daddy John Carmack himself in its Kickstarter phase. This also marks the end of a wildly successful 24 month Early Access game dev cycle. Prepare to bathe in the warm glow of an old-school CRT monitor experience. Jupiter Hell is a classic, turn-based roguelike taking place in a 90s flavored sci-fi universe. All taking place on the moons of Jupiter. This spiritual successor to classic DRL (originally known as Doom, the Roguelike). Since gameplay pits a lone space marine against overwhelming demonic forces. Rip and tear zombies, demons, and unknown monsters. All using classic weaponry such as shotguns, chainguns, railguns, and the trusty chainsaw.
Jupiter Hell – release spotlight (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
The 1.0 release of Jupiter Hell marks the completion of the games base campaign. This is ChaosForge’s original vision, but by no means is the development going to cease. The open ended, very much replayable nature of a classic roguelike. Due to give the experience of the spiritual successor to Doom. This roguelike will certainly continue expanding and evolving.
- Dante Station – The 4th and final act in the gripping story of one hero’s survival against Jupiter Hell. Final boss battle included!
- Trials Mode – a new customizable and moddable way to enjoy Jupiter Hell. Since its your way, it’s your run, your scenario, and your funeral.
- Arena Mode – Defend against wave based attacks of enemies. Including quicker levelling and item additions between waves.
- Endless Mode – Go through fully randomized levels without episodes, branches etc. While you see how deep you can get.
- Classic Mode – No story, no branching areas, no special levels, nothing to distract you from sweet. So you can get sweet ripping and tearing through demonic hordes.
- Oh, hey, did we mention Mark Meer VO? – Enjoy the vocal styling of none other than Commander Shepard himself. Along with the legendary Mark Meer.
Jupiter Hell turn based roguelike releases on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store. Priced at $19.99 USD thanks to the 20% discount until August 15th. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.