Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut is the point and click mystery adventure game. Due to launch on October 26th. Today’s new trailer is narrated by Arielle Siegel, the voice of Kathy. This also shows some of the features in the update over the original 2016 game. Showing off what you can expect in the coming new edition.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut is Launching on October 26th
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut follows a blooming journalist. Due to search out the mysterious death of her grandfather. Also taking place in the 1990s age of laser discs and landlines. Since Kathy is armed only with her trusty motorcycle, a notepad, and her wits. Traveling all over her hometown of Conwell Springs. As a result, Kathy will uncover a local mystery that takes her on a crazy journey. What secrets are the people of this town hiding? Piece together the clues. While you follow the leads to discover the truth.
- Extended storyline, including a fleshed out and more fulfilling ending
- Multiple new areas to explore. While offering more gameplay and puzzles
- 700+ new lines of dialogue performed by the original voice actors
- Widescreen 16:9 backgrounds
- Bigger and remixed soundtrack in Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut
- Different motorcycle skins to personalize Kathy’s motorcycle
- Full controller support
- No spoilers, but… DEATH SEQUENCES!
- Twice the number of Steam achievements
- Brazilian Portuguese translation, with additional languages to follow
- And more!
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut point and click mystery adventure will release on October 26th. Due to arrive on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Available around the $20 mark. Also featuring an extended story with more puzzles to solve and new areas to explore. So be sure the Wishlist the game on Steam and GOG.