Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes grows yet again by adding more languages for Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Steel Crate Games. Along with a huge sale on Humble Store and Steam with just hours left.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes drops you into a room alone with a ticking time bomb. Since your friends are the “Experts” and they have the manual needed to defuse it. But there’s a catch: the Experts also can’t see the bomb. So everyone will need to talk it out – fast. Rounds are fast paced, tense, and certainly silly. Not to mention almost always loud as you and your friends race to defuse bombs. Talking fast to clear the tasks before time runs out.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes｜PC Mac Linux Trailer
Play the award winning coop bomb defusing Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes adds more languages. Now including:
Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Portuguese-Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Simplified-Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
Since you can have friends and family can play Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes as Experts, remotely. This makes for a great game to while using voice chat service. Such as Discord or Zoom. Likewise, you can view the Bomb Defusal Manual for free via the website link.
- Face challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
- Play a different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- A co-op party game for two or more players – While usually played in person together, you can play remotely using your favorite voice chat service like Discord or Zoom
- Explore Mission and Free Play Modes – Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes missions increase in difficulty as players face new modules. Unlock Freeplay Mode to set the pace by configuring your own custom bombs.
- Only one copy of the game needed to play locally – Have friends join in as Experts by printing or viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual for free online.
- VR Optional – Enter an unmatched immersive experience, isolated from your Experts. Swap out between rounds and share the VR experience with your friends!
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes grows again by adding more languages. But also comes with a huge discount on Humble Store and Steam. Dropping the price down to $4.49 USD. Available with builds in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Support for new languages are still in the plan. Make sure to sign up for the mailing list.