Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes playable in 26 new languages while you game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the efforts of developer Steel Crate Games. Available on Humble Store and Steam. Still holding 97% Overwhelmingly Positive reviews.
While Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes playable in 26 new languages. What’s surprising, there is no sale on either Humble Store or Steam. Since this is a great game to play right now with friends and family.
This new update comes with the addition of the elevator room. So you can hit a not-so-secret switch under the desk. While you play in a room scale environment with up to 54 puzzles on the wall.
Play the award winning Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes cooperative bomb defusing game. Now doing so in the following languages:
Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese Brazil, Portuguese Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Trailer
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes drops you into a room alone with a ticking time bomb. Since your friends are the “Experts”. It’s up to them to use the manual needed to defuse it. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb. So everyone will need to talk it out – fast! Rounds are fast paced, tense, and occasionally silly. But almost always loud as you and your friends race to defuse bombs. All while talking quickly and clearly before time runs out. So Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
Have friends and family join in as Experts remotely. Doing so by using a voice chat service (like Discord or Zoom). Viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual for free online.
- Face challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
- Play a different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- A co-op party game for two or more players – While usually played in person together. You can play Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes remotely using your favorite voice chat service like Discord or Zoom
- Explore Mission and Free Play Modes – Missions increase in difficulty as players face new modules. Unlock Freeplay Mode to set the pace by configuring your own custom bombs.
- Only one copy of the game needed to play locally – Have friends join in as Experts by printing or viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual for free online.