[gigya height=”360″ src=”https://d3mlfyygrfdi2i.cloudfront.net/321f/kickplayer.swf?” flashvars=”allowfullscreen=true&autostart=false&backcolor=000000&controlbar=over&file=https%3A%2F%2Fd2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net%2Fprojects%2F713280%2Fvideo-305261-h264_high.mp4&image=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fksr%2Fprojects%2F713280%2Fphoto-full.jpg&project_creators=A+Video+Games+project+by+Ansimuz+Games&project_title=Elliot+Quest&project_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kickstarter.com%2Fprojects%2F1571402711%2Felliot-quest&screencolor=000000&skin=https%3A%2F%2Fd3mlfyygrfdi2i.cloudfront.net%2Fcc3a%2Fkickskin.swf&wmode=opaque” width=”480″ ]
Elliot Quest brings back the days of classic #adventure gaming in feature rich pixel animation from Ansimuz Games. Definitely check out the demo.
In #ElliotQuest, players explore the mysterious Urele Island in search of an ancient demon, navigating through 8 dungeons, defeating over 16 bosses, and discovering countless treasures. An adventure #RPG inspired by #Zelda2 : The Adventure of Link.
Elliot can’t die–but he’s the victim of a rare curse must find a cure before he’s transformed into a demon.
After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life–only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality.
If Elliot can’t find a cure for the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar himself. His only hope is to ask for the help from one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die–but he’s still running out of time.
Elliot Quest Features
- An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
- Customize your character with an engaging Level-Up System
- Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
- Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
- Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
- 3 unique endings based on your decisions
- Cross-platform for Windows, Mac and Linux, with a OUYA version on the way
- Original Music by Michael Chait — listen
Unlike a lot of Kickstarter campaigns, Elliot Quest is already over 70% complete. The additional funding Ansimuz Games raise at Kickstarter will let them spend more time creating tons of secret areas and challenges, just as in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
Developing Elliot Quest is a lot of work! A month ago, Ansimuz released an alpha version of Elliot Quest and have already seen a ton of fan support at indiegamestand.com and the “Steam Greenlight” program. Now Ansimuz Games want to make sure that Elliot Quest is a satisfying experience with tons of secrets and challenging gameplay.
Additional support will allow us to:
- Polish the game and add more dungeons, bosses, and secret areas
- Pay our bills, Kickstarter fees, and collaborators
- Software licenses, hardware costs, and other necessary things to complete the game.
- Make sure Elliot Quest is on as many consoles and players as possible.