Knights And Bikes is an action adventure releases for 1 or 2 players. While taking place on a British island in the 1980’s. This is also a coming-of-age story. Which stars Nessa and Demelza. While they explore the coasts of Penfurzy on their trusty bikes. Looking for a legendary lost treasure. Similarly, the game takes place in a Goonies inspired tale. Including all same excitement, danger, fun, and friendship.
Likewise, these are two new friends. Who adventure with their pet goose. And also the pickled head of an undead knight. Together they form the Penfurzy Rebel Bicycle Club. Now ready for anything the Knights And Bikes adventure throws at them. They pedal into danger to face threats head-on. While using frisbees, water balloons and video game controllers. Most importantly, the powerful beats of an amplified boom-box.
Knights And Bikes Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Along the way they’ll stuff their pockets with trinkets. And also barter for bike upgrades. Spurring them onwards down the island’s country lanes. As they explore the windswept beaches and deep forests. As well as modern attractions and ancient ruins.
Most importantly, their friendship creates an adventure. Knights And Bikes is also as big as their imaginations.
- Best friends forever! Play single-player with an AI companion. Couch co-op or online co-op.
- Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities!. These include frisbees, water-balloons, puddle stomping welly boots. And also a powerful boom-box stereo.
- Work together! Both characters have different skills in Knights And Bikes. So you’ll want to experiment with how they combine in order to succeed.
- Explore the island! Seek out its modern tourist attractions and ancient ruins. Both on foot and on your customised bikes.
- Discover treasure! Ranging from trinkets like broken action figures and animal skulls. All the way to the legendary riches rumored to be hidden on the island.
- Upgrade your bikes! Barter with adults (offload your junk). So you can personalise your bikes. While unlocking extra abilities. Or at the very least, get those training wheels removed!
- Tend to your pet goose! Captain Honkers has a keen nose beak. Since he can help you find what you need. Just keep him fed and happy.