Kubifaktorium 3D voxel based colony management debuts in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Now live thanks to developer Mirko Seithe. Available on Early Access with a launch week discount.
Kubifaktorium is a voxel colony management and automation game. Where the player has to ensure the future of his colony. While enlisting new colonists and producing resources. And also use complex machinery to automate the whole process.
Which debuts in a rather cute setting. Sort of like farming with Minecraft and using Factorio processing.
Kubifaktorium Early Access Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Build, manage and grow a thriving colony. Then discover new lands and craft legendary weapons. So you can face your enemies. Kubifaktorium will also feature different biomes to explore. Plenty of resources to exploit. Complex machinery to build. And interesting assembly chains to master. You can even check out the Demo on Itch.io.
- Build, manage and grow an active colony. Discover new lands, craft legendary weapons and defeat enemies. Kubifaktorium will feature different biomes to explore. Also plenty of resources to use. High tech machinery to build. And production chains to master.
- The heart of your colony consists of loyal colonists. Since they will mine resources, farm crops and craft tools. Even weapons. Each colonist has a different set of skills. These will change based of the jobs he or she performs. So managing your colonists needs and abilities is vital. And to ensuring your colony’s ability.
- In the campaign you will explore and colonise multiple islands. Encounter different biomes as well. Each biome features new enemies and threats. But also new resources to discover and process.
- While Kubifaktorium colonists are awesome. Their work power is also limited. Fortunately, your colonists know how to craft advanced systems. So things like like robotic farms and smelters. Which you can use to process more of your goods.
Growth, Weapons and Modding:
- As your colony grows and your process hums along. Transporting the goods you need becomes a challenge. Kubifaktorium features a number of transport systems. Like trains, conveyor belts, zeppelins and more. Automated depots and inserters are also there to help you. So you can store, sort and track of all your goods.
- The new lands are rich but guarded by mighty enemies. You will need mighty weapons to defeat them. The game will also feature various weapon types. While including various quality tiers for each weapon.
- The game is designed to be mod friendly. So players can create anything from new goods to industries. All the way up to total changes. Including new terrains and scenery. With published and managed mods via the Steam Workshop.
Kubifaktorium voxel colony management is on Early Access. Priced at $17.99 USD, including a 10% release week discount. Which debuts on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.