Lazer Cops bullet hell action releases on Steam
Right now in Linux gaming, Lazer Cops releases on Steam. Hence developer #FoolishMortals Games second launch in #gaming for #2017. Yet this time a retro bullet hell for up to four players. Since players can get into local co-op, or online or local as well as online multiplayer. So grab a few friends for some quality cooperative gameplay or play alone. testing your multi-tasking. While Lazer Cops is a bullet hell with a twist. Players are connected by a LAZER TETHER. And since the best way to destroy enemies is to wrap your LAZER TETHER around them. Then watch them explode into pieces.
So the bad news, the tether also chains you to the other players. So if one you dies, you ALL die. Therefore you better cooperate. So who exactly are you fighting? Doesn’t matter. They’re angry, they hate you. Yet they’re in your way. And while you are a loose cannon that doesn’t have any friends. That’s OK. Since you’ll just have to drive two cars at once. Sounds hard, right? Well, it is. Yet you’re a grizzled cop who prefers to work alone.
Lazer Cops Features
- 33 levels, each with multiple game modes
- Unique cooperative bullet hell gameplay
- 4 groovy boss battles
- Supports up to 4 cops simultaneously (1-4 players)
- Play with a keyboard, or a controller. Or a keyboard and controller, or 2 controllers. Even 2 controllers and a keyboard.
- Cooperate OR compete with your friends!
- Large variety of level types, from obstacle levels, classic bullet-hell levels to vehicular smash-fests!
- Eye-sizzling neon aesthetics
- Screaming at your ‘friends’ when they screw up and you all die