Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master the roguelite strategy now has a release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Goblinz Studio. Due to arrive in Early Access via Humble Store and also on Steam (of course).
Legend of Keepers: Prologue has already earned it’s 97% Overwhelmingly Positive reviews. And if you have yet to try the Free game, do so. Check it out on Steam and Itch.io.
Since you will have to learn how plan your defense against the group of adventurers. You will also have to check their stats and any resistances. Then place your best traps and monsters to beat them.
So when you think your dungeon is ready, let the crawl begin.
Expect good things when the March 26th release date arrives. Since this is the day you can get your hands on Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master.
This original blend is the design of Goblinz Studio. Who now has you managing your career as a Dungeon Master. They are also the developer behind Dungeon Rushers and Robothorium.
Each run of Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master will be different. So players will keep some bonuses for their master between runs. This is also a true mix of both a roguelite and a Dungeon Defender.
Legend of Keepers: Prologue | TRAILER
- Campaign mode that pokes fun at RPG and fantasy cliches and tropes
- Wide assortment of exciting environments and locations
- Dozens of unique dungeons to explore
- Tactical turn-based combat that’s quick to learn but rewarding to master
- Advanced team management with equipment, leveling, and tactical disposition
- A diverse array of skills for your heroes to learn including scouting, healing, dodge, trap deactivation, monster stalking, and more
- Crafting system for Legend of Keepers features many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking (Steam only)
- Attack your loved ones by challenging friends online (Steam only)
Furthermore, expect singleplayer gameplay along with online PvP. And let’s not forget the Cross-Platform Multiplayer. Including Steam Achievements, controller and Workshop support.