Legend of Keepers: Prologue is a free alpha demo for Linux, Mac and Windows PC worth playing. Thanks to continuing hard work of developer Goblinz Studio. Which you can play now on Steam and Itch.io. And it’s well worth playing.
Legend of Keepers is a tactical dungeon management game. But this is different, since you play as the bad guys. You’re the Boss of the Dungeons Defending Department. So you need to protect the company’s treasures against pesky heroes. Which makes for an interesting experience. Since this version of the game contains around 1-2 hours of gameplay. As a result, introduces you to Legend of Keepers mechanics, lore building and game strategy.
Legend of Keepers: Prologue – Trailer
In this original mix of a Dungeon Defender and a Roguelite designed by Goblinz Studio (authors of Dungeon Rushers). Here you you will manage your career as a Dungeon Master.
Each run will be different but players will keep some bonuses for their master between runs. Legend of Keepers is also a mix between a Roguelite and a Dungeon Defender.
- Campaign mode that pokes fun at RPG and fantasy cliches and tropes
- Wide assortment of exciting environments and locations
- Dozens of unique dungeons to explore in Legend of Keepers
- Tactical turn-based combat that’s quick to learn but rewarding to master
- Advanced team management with equipment, leveling, and tactical disposition
- A diverse array of skills for your heroes to learn including scouting, healing, dodge, trap deactivation, monster stalking, and more
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking (Steam only)
- Attack your loved ones by challenging friends online (Steam only)
First, you will have to plan your defense against a group of adventurers. Check their stats and resistances in Legend of Keepers. Then place the best traps and monsters to defeat them. Likewise, when you think your dungeon is ready, let it the adventure begin.
As a result of your efforts, you will then be able to watch those heroes die. It’s a reversed dungeon crawler, heroes will move through your dungeon and will trigger the traps you’ve placed.
So when a group of adventurers meets a group of monsters you’ve positioned in your dungeon. Then the turn-based fight will happen.