Lethal Lawns is the world’s first Competitive Lawn Mowing BLOODSPORT. In this local multiplayer gardening fight club, players push lawn mowers around the field. While earning money and fame from cutting down grass… and each other.
Lethal Lawns combines the relaxation of gardening outdoors with the hyper gratuitous violence of a gladiatorial bloodsport.
Lethal Lawns Trailer – Out Now (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Lethal Lawns: Competitive Mowing Features:
- Bounce-n-Joust with your opponents to outmanoeuvre them. Also mowing them down, or ram them into hazards to knock them out of the game.
- 5 Unique Arenas that change up the layout of the lawns, and the ways to kill each other.
- 4 Game Modes with different victory conditions to keep the party going and the gameplay fresh.
- So Much Blood… you won’t be able to see by the end.
- Customizable Gameplay Options to experiment with in different combinations. So you and your buddies can find the most fun way for you all to play.
- So there are multiple Ways to Play the 2-8 local multiplayer. With shareable gamepads, split keyboard and AI. Since you might not have any friends around… or when you have too many
5 Unique Arenas
- A simple, fenced backyard for uninterrupted carnage.
- 2 lawns divided by a busy street road. Watch out for the passing cars.
- Push your opponents off the edge to send them falling to their death.
- Swimming pools are great fun in the sun, but remember; lawn mowers don’t float.
- Relax. Clear your mind. Become one with nature. Now, mow…
So yes, Lethal Lawns: Competitive Mowing is an absurd new local multiplayer party game for Linux, Mac and Windows. Hence the vicious bloodsport is available now on Steam of Competitive Lawn Mowing for $4.99USD.