Life is Strange: Before the Storm launches today on Linux. Thanks to Feral Interactive we finally have the native install for this a highly successful, award-winning narrative adventure game is out on Linux and Mac.
Get to know characters that will stay with you forever, in the full season of Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
In a moving story told across three captivating episodes, teenage rebel Chloe Price and model student Rachel Amber forge an unlikely friendship. As their connection grows, Chloe discovers she is not the only one with demons.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm arrives on Linux
Life is Strange: Before the Storm consists of three episodes, all of which are part of a single bundle. The game is also available asLife is Strange: Before the Storm – Deluxe Edition, which comprises all three episodes along with all available additional content, including the bonus episode “Farewell”.
Deluxe Edition contains:
- The main game (Episodes 1-3)
- Bonus Episode: ‘Farewell’ – play one last time as a young Max Caulfield in a special bonus episode…
- Exclusive New Mixtape Mode – Design your own playlist from the Life is Strange licensed soundtrack and listen to it alongside a cinematic scene from the game.
- Exclusive outfit pack – Change up Chloe’s look with three new complete outfits. Includes Punk Doe, Hawt Dawg Man & Illuminati outfits.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm – Deluxe Edition is launches now on Steam and Feral Store for $24.82/£20.22/€24.82. The BEST deal is on Humble Store for $12.49 USD including a 50% discount for another 3 days.
Linux system requirements:
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130T @ 2.90GHz
- GPU: 2GB Nvidia GTX 680 or 2GB AMD R9 270 or better
- System RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 28GB
- AMD GPUs require Mesa driver 18.1.6, Nvidia cards require driver 396.54 or better.
- Intel GPUs are not supported at time of release.