Kona first person survival officially launches on Steam
While everyone may or may not be a huge interest in survival games. First person #survival Kona [official site] finally launches on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. And what might catch your eye in this gaming news is the purpose to survival and #exploration #adventure set in 1970’s Canada. Since players take on the roll of a detective investigating a town that’s mysteriously deserted during a fierce blizzard. Kona first caught our attention back in 2014 after it hit Kickstarter target, then a year of early access, Linux and Mac support, now we have the full launch.
What’s new in the Kona full release?
“If you played Kona on Early Access, you probably wonder what will change starting today. During early access, approximately 30% of the game content was available. Starting today, you can finally discover the rest!
You will also be able to find and drive a snowmobile and you can expect new encounters. Among other gaming news (we wouldn’t want to spoil the whole thing now, would we).”
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. The first instalment in a series of four games, Kona is a chilly interactive tale you won’t soon forget.
- Step into an interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
- Complete the first of four acts, each offering two to five hours of play
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
Kona launches and officially available on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.