River City Ransom: Underground launches on Steam
So developer Conatus Creative finally #released River City Ransom: Underground. Hence the launch is available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC for some epic gaming. Similar to the original version of the #freeroaming, #beatemup RPG. Which did not release until later last evening, until the games success on Greenlight.
While the upcoming version of the classic Kunio-kun adventure gets an overhaul. This comes with advanced 60 fps scaling, smooth animations, brand new characters to play, plus new advanced fighting styles and combos. Along with improved graphics for those looking to take a leap into the River City franchise.
River City Ransom: Underground Features:
- Online co-op and arena death match for up to 4 players
- A new chapter in the River City universe
- 10 playable heroes in the story campaign, each with their own fighting style
- 30 enemies to vanquish
- 140 levels to explore, complete with hazards and secrets
- 22 shops to upgrade your characters
- Arena multiplayer combat mode features team selection, modifier modes, and CPU partners: can you unlock every fighter?
River City Ransom: Underground is the usual story: bad things are going down in River City. So the the player and a few friends have to take out a few thugs. Hence the lineup of ten characters with stat boosts and new attacks earned as you go. While the multiplayer co-op and arena deathmatch modes support both local and online play.
Like previous River City games, players will be able to walk around, visit shops, hit the sauna. Then stock up on food, level up your characters, hence beating the ever-flowing of everyone that steps in your way.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB GPU, DirectX 9, Shader Model 2.0 (XNA 4.0 Reach Profile)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 120 MB available space
- Additional Notes: A faster processor may be required for online multiplayer. XInput devices supported.
Have something to say? Login and leave your comment.