The Dwarves launches and reveals the character Djerun
As the The Dwarves #releases across Linux, Mac and Windows PC. THQ Nordic wants to introduce you to another one of Tungdil’s fierce #heroes: Djerun. Hence the ten feat high chunk of metal and bodyguard of the Maga Andokai.
Be careful where to unleash this combat machine. Because many of his special attacks will hurt not only his enemies, but also his allies. Even with his basic attacks this slow melee fighter can hit many foes at once.
The heroes of the last 3 weeks were:
Djerun is one of 15 playable characters in The Dwarves. In this new fantasy RPG. Players will have to fight in real-time against overwhelming superior forces while only equipped with a handful of heroes.
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come!
Next week, the series will continue with Bavragor, the stonemason.
The Dwarves is available now on Steam for Linux, Mac, Windows PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.