Lions of the North is the new immersion pack for the Europa Universalis IV game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the work of both developer Paradox Development Studio and Paradox Tinto. Available now on Steam with 89% Very Positive reviews.
For almost a decade, Europa Universalis IV has pushed players to explore. While offering new and exciting paths in history of the early modern world. In the newest immersion pack, Lions of the North, greatly different pasts can unfold. Since Denmark can keep its hold on its northern subjects. The Teutonic Order can retreat to its past crusader glories. Gotland can become a pirate haven.
All of these great “what ifs” are now out in the new Baltic Sea themed add-on. Leveling up Europa Universalis IV with branching missions. There are also new government options for major players. Even new military units in the game. Lions of the North is full of variety to explore. Make your enemies hear your roar.
Europa Universalis IV: Lions of the North Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
- Expanded Branching Missions: Decisions taken along some mission trees will descide what options are available to you in the future. While allowing you to follow distinct and greatly different alternate paths.
- New Mission Trees for Denmark: Maintain power in Scandinavia. All while expanding your influence over the northern German cities in Lions of the North.
- Plus new Mission Trees for Sweden and Norway: Break free from Danish control. Turn a grip on the continent into the base for a northern empire.
- Along with new Mission Trees for Teutonic Order, Livonian Order and Riga: Follow a path of religious zealotry. Or sway your realm with an eye on the future.
- As well as new Mission Trees for Poland, Lithuania, and the Commonwealth: Vast lands on the border of East and West present unique tests. At least for eager rulers.
- Other Mission Tree Changes: Pirate kings of Gotland, unique options for a united Scandinavia. Lions of the North offers a free Finland, and a powerful Danzig.
- Even new Government Reforms and Estate Privileges: Some regional powers will have unique government options. New ways to court the favor and influence of local estates.
- New Units: The Swedish Carolean Infantry and Polish – Lithuanian Winged Hussars. Which be an option for recruiting.
- Due to offer new Unit Art: 35 new army sprites for regional powers.
- New Music: 3 new pieces of Scandinavian music. Plus 3 other Baltic themed songs.
Lions of the North comes with a major update to Europa Universalis IV. This is also free for all current players.
Europa Universalis IV: Lions of the North new immersion pack releases on Steam. Priced at $14.99 USD / £11.39 / €14.99. Along with support for the game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.