Loop Hero limitless adventure card game coming on March 4th for Linux, Mac and Windows PC plus a Demo. Thanks to the continuing efforts of developer Four Quarters. Due to arrive next month via Humble Store and Steam.
Loop Hero is a new limitless adventure game from the mysterious studio Four Quarters. Who is also the winner – against all odds – of the prestigious Devolver Digital 2021 Game of the Year Award. Due to launch its endless crusade on March 4th. Fervent treasure seekers can already download the playable demo out now on Steam. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Which is a good idea before logically pre-ordering Loop Hero with it’s 15% discount. Be careful, throwing your money at your screen still does not work.
Loop Hero: Coming to Steam
The world of Loop Hero is in the grip of a time loop that plunges its inhabitants into endless chaos. Using mystical maps, position enemies, buildings and playgrounds throughout your various expeditions to reconstruct your hero’s memories, and restore balance to the world.
- Infinite Adventure: Select from unlockable character classes and deck cards. Doing so before setting out on each adventure along a randomly generated loop path. No Loop Hero venture is ever the same as the ones before it.
- Plan Your Struggle: Plan and place buildings, terrain, and enemy cards along each loop. Creating your own dangerous path. Find a balance between the cards to increase your chances of survival. All while recovering valuable loot and resources for your camp.
- Loot and Upgrade: Strike down menacing creatures, recover stronger loot to equip on the fly. Then unlock new perks along the way in Loop Hero.
- Expand Your Camp: Turn hard earned resources into campsite upgrades. And gain valuable reinforcements with each completed loop along the expedition path.
- Save the Lost World: Overcome a series of unholy guardian bosses over a grand saga to save the world. So you can break the time loop of the Lich!
To learn all about the secrets of the loop, and unravel the deep mystery that surrounds the game, visit loophero.com.