Winter Wolves recently released its latest RPG, Loren: Amazon Princess. Players take the role of either Saren or Elenor as they attempt to aid the princess Loren discover what happened to her missing mother, Queen Karen. The game features a detailed turn-based battle system, the ability to manage a full party of characters, a variety of powerful skills to use, and a horde of monsters to battle.
Queen Karen has disappeared! Join the Amazon Princess Loren in her journey to find what happened to her mother.
Play as Saren or Elenor, fight monsters, discover new places, find romance and defeat the evil Fost!
- Old school battle system: the core of the game, the battle system is turn based and it’s extremely detailed offering lots of strategic options, but at same time easy to pick up, thanks to the user-friendly interface
- Original Soundtrack: composed by Matthew Myers and performed by Cristina Vee (available in the final release)
- Detailed inventory system: manage a full party of characters, equip weapons, armors and jewellery
- Skills-based RPG: discover all the powerful skills of each one of the 13 recruitable characters. Each character has a unique specialization skilltree
- High replayability: make choices that will have an impact in the story and the final outcome!
- Lots of romance options: as either Elenor or Saren you can experience 12 unique romances, including all possible gender combinations
- Epic setting: fight an army of demons, undead and other mythical creatures while collecting money and glory!
- Beautiful artwork: featuring manga artwork, hand drawn backgrounds and a charming user interface and icons
- Huge map and story: travel across the region of Aravorn, from snowy mountains to desolate deserts, from vampire-infested castles to lizard-infested swamps!
Loren: Amazon Princess is available now for $24.99, a price which gives access to the Mac, Windows, and Linux versions of the RPG.