LOVE 3 precision platformer game lands on Steam for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to the work and effort of developer Mokuzai Studio. Available now via Steam.
Developer Mokuzai Studio’s LOVE 3 lands today. As fiveEight, face challenging obstacles and discovers hidden secrets. All while trying to find hope within the hopeless. Doing so through precision platforming and simply exploring.
With a simple look that is true to retro titles. LOVE 3 itself is an addictive and modern challenge for today’s gamers. You control fiveEight, a lone survivor searching for others in a mechanical, apocalyptic world. While you work through 25 precision platforming levels of cogs, spikes, keys, bumpers, and beyond. What you find in the missed corners of these levels will also influence fiveEight’s ultimate fate. So make sure to leave no step, switch, or path unturned. Despite the obstacles in your way.
LOVE 3 – Official Release Date Trailer
LOVE 3 is ideal for speedrun matches. Since the timing of every jump decides the accuracy (or inaccuracy) of your landing. Other mechanics, such as a custom respawn system, allow for a personalized journey through each maze. With a vivid tricolor scheme, fulfilling SFX, and a new soundtrack by James Bennett. LOVE 3 is sure to provoke your senses as much as it does your skills.
If you’re unsure, be sure to check out the game’s Demo via the Steam page.
- Experience pick up and play precision in 25 minimalistic, hand crafted levels
- Enjoy a new soundtrack by James Bennett with original music for each level
- Adaptive and diverse challenge: Set your own checkpoints and number of lives. You can also toggle slow motion, or try out different game modes
- Includes every level from LOVE, LOVE 2: kuso, and LOVE Remastered in addition to the original 42 track soundtrack
- Compete for the fastest time using the game’s dedicated speedrun modes
- Unlock a total of 22 achievements (STEAM)
LOVE 3 precision platformer game is available now for Linux and Windows PC. Priced at $9.99 USD / £7.19 / 8,19€ via Steam.