Lumencraft rogue-like shooter game sees another update for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. This is all due to the commitment of developer 2Dynamic Games. Available with a discount on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store.
Independent development studios 2Dynamic Games are still releasing new updates for their game Lumencraft. This is the first update since the v1.0 releases February 28th. While offering players the full combination of a top-down shooter, mining, and tower defense game. Dynamic lighting and almost unlimited setting destruction. While allowing players to build a unique atmosphere in the survival and tactical gameplay.
2Dynamic Games have just released a new Lumencraft update. So you can now check it out and take on these small (but important) changes. Don’t miss out on the latest upgrades, such as adding the “All” option for single player controls. While letting you use both controller and keyboard/mouse
Lumencraft – Full Release Trailer
- Power extender range increased from 100 to 120
- Improved feedback when using Technology Orb
- Increased Message Box screen size
- Heart beat sound is now dimmed when Lumencraft is paused
- Fix performance issue related to blinking marker on the minimap while the base is attacked
- Campaign: coop mode now carries between missions
- Campaign: fixed Lumencraft freeze when player dies in Hub
- Campaign: destroying Shredder in Box Extraction will now result in immediate failure
- Tutorial: at the objective about building the storage, the building key label will now display minor translation fixes
- Fixed the bug report tool automatically unpausing game when finished
- Fixed Stone Gate not refreshing items while being interacted with
Lumencraft offers a unique blend of top-down shooter and base building. All while you take on procedurally generated levels to build your base, dig some tunnels, and find the precious Lumen. Since this is humanity’s only chance for survival.
Which also offers a free playable Demo for both Linux and Windows PC on Steam. So you can try it before you buy.
Lumencraft rogue-like shooter game is available on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store. Priced at $13.99 USD / £11.89 / 13,99€ including the 30% discount, until March 14th. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Not to mention fully Steam Deck Verified.