Mad Experiments: Escape Room has a live Linux Demo beside Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to indie solo developer Clem from PlayTogether Studio. Who has released the native demo today. The full game is due to release in April 2020 via Steam.
The demo just released for Mad Experiments: Escape Room multiplayer escape game. But also following the news is a Linux release. And PlayTogether Studio wants testers to report any bugs. Since Clem stated, “I don’t have any Linux users in my contacts.” Looking to the Linux community for help and support development. Likewise, you can report any bugs through the games Main Menu.
Clem also confirms, “expect a Linux build” for the full release. Which is also due to arrive on Linux, Mac and Windows PC in April 2020.
Inspired by real escape rooms. Mad Experiments: Escape Room will challenge up to 6 players. While you all work to solve the puzzles of the intriguing mansion of Professor Cheshire. You have 60 minutes to explore. So gather every clue you can find and examine objects. And hopefully, unravel the secrets of this place.
The puzzles are quite hard and have been designed with multiplayer in mind. So even if you can play the game solo. It is a better experience to play with your friends.
Mad Experiments: Escape Room Teaser – Multiplayer puzzle game
Features to challenge players:
- Visual puzzles, riddles, an intriguing song, and many surprises. Every puzzle is unique!
- Communicate with your teammates. Share your discoveries in Mad Experiments: Escape Room
- Each room is a chapter of the mind-bending story of Professor Cheshire and his experiments on the Human’s mind
Multiplayer narrative escape game.
- Play with up to 6 players
- Explore and interact with many items to uncover the secrets of the rooms
- Solve puzzles, riddles, and participate in strange experiments to get out of the room
- Use the game Discord channel to find other players and communicate with your friends
The Mad Experiments: Escape Room demo is playable now on Steam. You can also join thousands of fans on Discord. That is if you need more clues or just want to have a chat. There is also a sign-up for the Beta on games website, this is over now. But if you want a Steam key for the Linux beta, ask me on the LGC Discord.