Magna Graecia new content pack for Imperator: Rome has a Linux, Mac and Windows PC release date and the Archimedes update. Thanks to developer Paradox Development Studio. The games due to be available on Steam, GOG and the Paradox Store.
In a time when the gods demanded burnt offerings and devotion of trophies. It was impossible to please them all. Since the supply of goats, after all, is not infinite. But still, the wise ruler hedges their bets. And also devotes honors to the God of Victory. While setting up shrines to Goddess of Wisdom. And may even welcome whatever foreign deity promises wealth and prosperity. The Magna Graecia content pack expands Imperator: Rome further. Paradox Development Studio’s grand strategy game. Which deals with the classical world. Due to add even more flavor to the religious aspects of the game. Welcoming players into a major update and new Content Pack.
Imperator: Rome – Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac and Windows PC)
The new 1.4 update to Imperator: Rome is coming in on March 31, 2020. The “Archimedes” update may have you scream “Eureka!”. While you discover new ways to use religious beliefs. All in service of your growing and thriving empire. This update will also be free to all users. So it does not require the Magna Graecia content pack.
Features of the free 1.4 “Archimedes” update include:
- State Deities: The Omens system has been replaced by a national Pantheon. Gods from across your empire are welcome into this divine collection. While providing passive bonuses most of the time. Although you can invoke their power for greater benefits. (Note: This is not part of the Magna Graecia content pack.)
- Holy Sites: The classical world was full of sacred groves and mysterious locales. Holy Sites increase the strength of the relevant deity in your Pantheon. Or maybe sacked of their wealth by less faithful rulers.
- Sacred Treasures: Revered historical and divine relics can be stored in your National Treasury. Earning small bonuses. If you sack an enemy’s Holy Sites or capital. So there is a chance you might capture these special artifacts.
- Loyalty Rework: Instead of a ticking scale to track. Character Loyalty will be a sum of various factors. Also making it easier to understand and control.
The release of the update will be accompanied by the Magna Graecia content pack. As its title implies, this content pack is focused on the world of the Greek city states.
Magna Graecia content pack:
- Apotheosis: A popular ruler from a prestigious family may be declared a god and welcomed into the State Pantheon. Elevate enough rulers and you may institute an Imperial Cult religion.
- New Greek Missions: New missions in Magna Graecia. Available for Athens, Sparta, Syracusae.
- New Deities: 12 new Greek deities tied to historical Holy Sites across the Greek world.
- Hellenistic Themed Treasures: Collect special artifacts based on the history and legends of the Hellenistic world.
- New Music, Art, and 3D Models.
The Magna Graecia content pack will be available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. With a release date of March 31st. Also priced at $7.99 USD / £5.79 / €7.99. Arriving on Steam, GOG and the Paradox Store.