Marble Age: Remastered turn based strategy releases on Steam in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Clarus Victoria. Who now levels up the gameplay on Steam along with a discount.
The original Marble Age release has 83% Very Positive reviews on Steam. Despite not having a native Linux build. Proton certainly helped out with Platinum support. Now Clarus Victoria is releasing the casual turn based strategy, Marble Age: Remastered.
“Remastering Marble Age is my way to thank our fans for their support. Besides, now we have enough resources to make this game exactly how we wanted but couldn’t afford it before.”
Marble Age is one of the most popular games from Clarus Victoria. Originally released back in 2015. Now even better than before. Since it tasks you with to lead a small village. Doing so at the dawn of Aegean civilization. While you shape its glorious future as one of the most powerful poleis.
Marble Age: Remastered – Official Trailer
Taking place in Ancient Greece. Marble Age: Remastered lets players explore its early history. While you work through one of three famous Greek city states. Including Athens, Corinth, or Sparta. Each city has unique gameplay. Since Athens relies on its excellent diplomacy, Sparta on its powerful army. And the newly added Corinth with its endless money. And as a result, the game covers over 3000 years of history of Ancient Greece. Starting from the earliest ancient settlements. All the way to the creation of the cross continental Empire.
- Experience Ancient Greece from the POV of 3 different cities. Such as Athens, Sparta, or Corinth.
- Overcome ten real historical challenges. Likewise, this ranges from the Dorian Invasion to the Unification of Europe.
- Wisely manage your resources to make the most of them.
- Explore, Expand, Exploit, and Exterminate. Marble Age: Remastered is a bite sized casual strategy. Also available for nearly any PC.
Remastered version changes:
- Completely new graphics and music.
- Update for various tech and buildings.
- New events, trials, and achievements.
- New game mechanics and improved balance.
Marble Age: Remastered turn based strategy releases on Steam. Also available with a 10% discount until November 10th. Dropping the price to $8.99 USD. Including support for Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC.