Viistopro Ltd. is #announcing the release of the first #trailer and the launch of the Steam Greenlight page for Marinatide – a seafishing exploration game, combining elements of strategy and #adventure for those who love their fishing with a twist.
In Marinatide, players game on the roll of Marina – a rookie sea captain and a fishing over-enthusiast, roaming the waters with her partner, Vino, in search of the next big catch. But fishing life is not all breezy: there are loans to pay and a boat to upkeep. You have to fish against time and earn your keep or it’s all over! Though, there’s always another day…
- Exploration – Go island hopping, fill in your sea map, and find all the hidden fish areas and secret side quests
- Fishing – Use various fishing equipment wisely to catch and collect fish of all kinds… but avoid overfishing and endangered species!
- Sea Cleanup – Clean polluted waters all over the map to uncover new fish areas
- Unlocking & Upgrading – Sell your catch to upgrade and expand your range of equipment, boats and outfits
- Questing – Collect money, special items and rare fish to complete the Main Quests, changing with in-game seasons
- Replay & Progress – Fulfill all the seasonal Main Quests before their deadline or it’s game over, with no continues! Luckily, you can always replay with newly randomized fish areas and quests, keeping your map progress, fish catalogue, unlocked boats and more…
Marinatide is on Steam Greenlight page for Linux, Mac and Windows PC in 2016.