Matcho match-3 FPS game developer will export natively to Linux with Windows PC. All thanks to the work and effort of developer FiolaSoft Studio. Working to make its way onto Steam.
The Matcho is all about Max, the protagonist. The newly revealed details focuses on what Linux gamers like most, support. Since everyone will find something interesting in what Matcho has to offer.
I think we narrowed that down a little bit. In previous weeks, we discovered that we will support Linux export natively. Not all distros will work, but I think with specific knowledge. You will be able to play our game pretty quickly.
It’s a pleasure to see the Steam Discussions post confirming Linux support plans. Matcho development is using Unreal Engine 4, which should make porting more Linux distro’s possible. But it’s a pleasure to see further confirmation from the developer.
Matcho – First Contact – Gameplay Trailer
Matcho is a unique, action adventure match-3 shooter. One that also plays like no other FPS game. Move fast, think faster, tag three, or more enemies of the same color. All while you create a match and watch enemies explode in terrifying blows. Chain further matches and also create combos leading to bigger scores. Use the extensive, built-in parkour system to wall-run, double-jump, and float. Since you can dash in any direction you like. Expand your movement range by combining all of the abilities together. Due to execute amazing combo chains and show those nasty bugs who’s boss.
- Intense and clever tactical Matcho fighting. All built around the match-3 shooter concept.
- Stunning visuals powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- A non-linear, humor-packed plot with multiple endings.
- A built-in parkour system lets you wall-run, double-jump, and float, And also dash in any direction.
- A modern take on clever puzzle design. As well as platforming gameplay.
- Amazing combo chains to launch, execute, and enjoy.
- A cast of colorful characters with full English voiceovers.
- Accessibility settings for colorblind and a difficulty curve.
Matcho match-3 FPS game is coming to both Linux and Windows PC. You can Wishlist the game on Steam. All due to arrive in 2023.