MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 is available on Mac and Window, but coming to Linux. This is also a fast-paced, intense, endless side-scrolling flyer action arcade game on Steam. Which depicts the tragic events taking place in the outskirts of Epicton Kingdom.
So we reached out to developer Common Visual Entertainment. And have some good news for native Linux, since game development uses HTML 5.
“Unfortunately, the game is not on Linux yet.”
Yeah, so this is the reply from the developer. MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 is coming to Linux, so that’s happening. But the game engine being used is custom. And since the game just released on Steam. This also explains the lack of release date. However I can confirm Platinum support via Proton.
While MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 is an aerial pixel-art shoot’em’up adventure. With the tragic events occurring in the Kingdom of Epicton you take on the role of knight captain Lunaya. Fighting against the Pigs and the Flies to bring back peace.
MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 features hand drawn 2D RPG-like sprites, devastating old-style multi-combos, and merciless giant boss fights. Play the extra side missions and mini-games to fully complete your quest.
MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 Official Trailer (Windows, Mac, Linux soon)
- Fly through Epicton Kingdom and discover its secrets
- Read the webtoon comic book to complete the story plot behind MeatPossible
- Unleash your fury by combining destructive fully animated combos
- Open chests and get extra lives to continue your adventure
- Extra Side Missions & Mini Games
- Fight against final bosses and learn their patterns to destroy them
- Setting designed in pixel art old-school retro style
- Game addressed to all kinds of public: hardcore/casual and young/old
MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 is available now on Steam for Mac and Windows priced at $3.99 USD. Plus a 10% discount until September 26th. Linux support is indeed incoming, but as mentioned, but no release date yet.