MegaCorp has a new Feature Breakdown Trailer for Stellaris, since the expansion is coming to Linux, Mac and Windows soon. Also Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer of games has opened pre-orders for this new content. So players who are sure they have leadership potential can pre-order today on Steam, GOG and Paradox Store.
So this new trailer today shares a feature breakdown for MegaCorp. The economy-focused expansion for the sci-fi strategy game, Stellaris. Launching December 6th, MegaCorp has players taking the helm of a powerful corporate empire set on expanding operations across the stars.
Find everything you need to kickstart your own Megacorporation, in this feature breakdown trailer:
Stellaris: MegaCorp Feature Breakdown Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Alongside a host of free updates coming to Stellaris, the new MegaCorp expansion will include:
- Corporate Culture: Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. So you can build Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with. While the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority government type. Construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade – for a brighter future.
- City World: With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions. While eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- Caravaneer Fleets: Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics. Since they always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space. Or when you visit their home systems.
- More Megastructures: Budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell labor on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
- VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.