Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection the second expansion pack launches for the game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the efforts of developer Twice Circled. Which is available today on both Steam and GOG.
Twice Circled is eager to launch the new DLC. Since this is the second expansion pack for the aquarium tycoon game, Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection. The first, Freshwater Frenzy, launched in 2020. Bringing with it freshwater habitats and the option to develop hybrids. Along with new campaigns and more.
In this exciting new DLC, players can get more creative with their builds. They can also push their design skills to a new level. While focusing more on the area outside of tanks. One of the main features of Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection is the new building features. Since the DLC offers bridges, archways, tunnels, and even more. Along with features like new creatures, decor, and further items.
Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection Trailer
One of the unique things about the Architect’s Collection is the dividers. Such as the velvet rope that can be used to section off your decor. While still allowing guests to view them. Since guests can view external items from up to 3 tiles away.
The DLC Features:
- 15 new, iconic animals, including a Japanese Spider Crab and amazing Ocean Sunfish. Plus a stunning Decorator Crab and Mantis Shrimp. In total, Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection features 11 tropical and 4 cold water marine species.
- New building features, including the option to build bridges above an existing path. While you create tunnels under tanks, with amazing archway designs, and charming roofs.
- New decorations, including a new range of paintable areas. There are also 7 new paints and a bumper pack of Greek themed decor. Players can give aquarium guests an eventful experience. Along with themed walls and dividers, ropes, glass panels, and more.
- New items, including a new gift shop toy. There are also two new customer focused extras.
- New objectives to enrich the sandbox experience. This is now available, clearly designed to take advantage of all this new collection offers.