Merchant of the Skies a sky trading sim game has a release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Coldwild Games. The games currently in development, but available on Humble Store and Steam. While reviews are a 94% Very Positive.
So now here we are, Coldwild Games is ready to launch Merchant of the Skies. Due to bring the strategic sky trading sim to a full release on April 17th,2020. The launch version will introduce a full fledged campaign. This also includes multiple new island types and plenty of quality of life improvements. Players can pursue different goals. So doing things like exploring the world. To trading resources, establishing their own bases and caravan routes. You can even build your own mansion. This is really an attempt to make a non-violent, cozy and peaceful trading game. And as a result, Merchant of the Skies is a relaxed base building and management. Check out the trailer below to get a better idea.
Merchant of the Skies – Launch Date trailer
- Become a Merchant of the Skies trader! Find the best trade routes and profit from them
- Discover the world! Travel between flying isles and face different encounters
- Sandbox gameplay: do what you want at your own pace
- Gain experience and become more savvy when it comes to trading, then start your own goods production
- Establish your own caravan routes to automate part of the process
- Build and design your own mansion
Merchant of the Skies game has been available in Early Access since July 30, 2019. Releasing on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Where you Start off with a small ship. While progressing through trading and quests. As a result, you accumulate more wealth, purchase islands and establish your company there. Produce advanced resources, allowing you to restore the lighthouse or feed the fish god. Do you have what it takes to create your own trade company and restore the shattered world?