Metal Tales: Overkill latest stretch goal aims at support for Linux, Mac with Windows PC. Thanks to developer Zerouno Games. While the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign continues to exceed expectations.
Heshers stormed the stage of the crowdfunding campaign for Metal Tales: Overkill. With console editions funded on its very first day. While helping the project to reach its goal within eight hours. Selected by Kickstarter as a “Project We Love,” the campaign is currently building toward the third stretch goal. Due to adding Linux and Mac support, with the campaign ending on Friday, January 1st. Currently at $12,257 USD (€10,014) with a Stretch goal target of €13,000. So of course, it’s getting close.
Featuring a head banging OST with music from international bands. Metal Tales: Overkill is an action adventure game where Metal and Adrenaline clash. While delivering the ultimate 3D roguelike guitar shooter.
So, will you manage to defeat all the metal gods, save the world, and become a metal god? Check out the trailer below to get a taste.
Metal Tales: Overkill Kickstarter Trailer
In Metal Tales: Overkill, the God Kuk has possessed all the guitar gods, and through them, the metalheads. Through endless concerts, his legion of metalhead zombies is wiping out every original creation. Both of the bands and their fans. Fight against the looming curse affecting your Metal brothers. Then you can free them from an ancient evil. Plan your path and play as you want with procedurally generated levels. Since these change the game in every single playthrough.
- 50+ items: guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books and summons
- 15 different enemies
- 8 Guitar Bosses in Metal Tales: Overkill
- 4 playable characters: Are you more Metallica, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath? Choose your brothers!
- 3 environments: Enjoy exploring different environments. Such as Metal Den, Metal Festival and Hell
- 6 procedurally generated levels: With randomly generated levels. So no two games will ever be the same
- Local CO-OP
- Mission system to unlock abilities and upgrade stats between runs
- Original soundtrack and international metal bands’ songs. Thanks to Eclipse Records
Metal Tales: Overkill is due to launch on Windows PC in early 2021. Therefore the crowdfunding campaign will mean support for Linux and Mac. Since the stretch goal aims at support, hopefully hitting the €13,000.