Metro Exodus first person shooter releases support in Linux gaming and Mac with Windows PC. Thanks to publisher Deep Silver and 4A Games. If you don’t own the game yet, it’s available via Steam and Humble Store.
Metro Exodus the epic story driven first person shooter finally has support. This comes after more than 2 years since the game original released. The game is also five years in the making. Metro Exodus sees Artyom and a band of Spartan Rangers flee the Moscow Metro. Then embarking on an epic, continent spanning journey across a post apocalyptic Russia.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus certainly weaves a powerful story. While offering up a huge single-player campaign that blends harsh combat and exploration. Plus, survival and stealth in one of the deepest gaming worlds. So expect non-linear levels and follow a thrilling storyline. The story also spans an entire year through spring, summer, and autumn. All the way to the depths of nuclear winter. Now playable across both Linux gaming and Mac.
Metro Exodus – Announce Gameplay Trailer
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora in Metro Exodus, the heavily modified steam train. So you can join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East.
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay. While offering huge new non-linear levels.
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the Metro Exodus post apocalyptic Russian wilderness. All coming to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Deadly combat and stealth – search and craft in the field. So you can upgrade your array of hand made weaponry. Then take on both human and mutant foes in frantic tactical combat.
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your friends will survive the journey. Your choices have outcomes in a tense Metro Exodus storyline that offers huge re-playability.
- The ultimate in setting and depth – a flickering candle in the darkness. A ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over. The howl of a mutant on the night wind. Metro will put you in a deep terrifying setting like no other game.
Linux System Specifications and Performance:
Metro Exodus epic story driven first person shooter releases, priced at $39.99 USD. Available in both Linux gaming and on Mac beside Windows PC. You can pick up the release via Steam and Humble Store. Also note, the Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition will be out this spring as a free upgrade, so stay tuned.