Metro Exodus first person shooter has a release date for Linux gaming and Mac to join Windows PC. Thanks to recent details from Ukrainian developer 4A Games. Due to make it’s way onto Steam and Humble Store, hopefully, GOG too.
We are working hard on bringing these to you, and we can finally let you know the train has left the station. Both versions are now on track to arrive on Wednesday April 14. pic.twitter.com/w2tB3iVnFD
— Metro Exodus (@MetroVideoGame) March 25, 2021
The story behind Metro Exodus starts a quarter century after nuclear war destroys the earth. So now a few thousand survivors cling to life below the ruins of Moscow. Taking refuge in the tunnels of the Metro. Struggling against the poisoned elements and fighting off mutated beasts. Since the release date will have you facing mystical horrors and the remaining flames of civil war.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story driven first person shooter. Blending deadly combat, stealth with exploration, and survival horror. All due to arrive in one of the deepest game worlds ever created.
Metro Exodus – Story Trailer
On the release date, you can explore the Russian wilderness across a vast, non-linear level. As a result, you will follow a gripping story line that spans an entire year. Working it’s way through spring, summer, and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
- Embark on an amazing journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam train. Joining a handful of survivors so they can search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping Metro Exodus story links together classic Metro gameplay. Also offering huge new non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – You will also uncover the post apocalyptic Russian wilderness. Coming to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth – search and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand made weapons. Fighting human and mutant foes in tense tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your allies will survive the journey. Since your choices have outcomes in a gripping story line, offering huge re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness. A ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over hearing the howl of a mutant on the night wind. Likewise, Metro will drop into terrifying gameplay like no other game.
Metro Exodus first person shooter now has a release date. Due to make its way onto Linux gaming and Mac beside Windows PC. Arriving on Wednesday, April 14th. Priced at $39.99 USD on Steam and Humble Store, hopefully, GOG as well.