Minotaur Princess puzzle fighter RPG now has a Closed Beta for the game on Linux via Windows PC. Due to the work and efforts of developer Bunnies4peace Studios. Now offering gamers a chance to play via Steam.
Minotaur Princess is the story of Atrea, a once beautiful princess. One who also who gets body swapped with a minotaur. And as a result, exiled to a far away land. Now she must embark on a journey to find herself (literally) and reclaim her homeland. Earn new items and abilities to customize your moveset before combat. While preparing yourself against a myriad of foes all with different strengths and abilities of their own. If you’re a fan of RPGs, puzzle fighters, or exiled princesses trapped in a minotaur’s body. Well, this is the right place.
Minotaur Princess – 35 Minutes of Gameplay
As of today, the Minotaur Princess Closed Beta is live. Developer Bunnies4peace Studios reached out on Discord over the weekend. Due to give Linux players a chance to jump into some gameplay.
Without further delay, here’s what you have to do to play the Closed Beta. First, join the game’s official Discord. That will be a channel called get-steam-key, or something obvious. In that channel, type
/claim, which will then send you a Steam code to active in the client.
Due note, the Closed Beta is a Windows PC build, BUT, very playable on Linux via Proton. And it’s worth playing too.
Before you embark on the Minotaur Princess journey. The volume for the Closed Beta may be at 0, in game. After some adjustment, take on the puzzle fighter RPG. Use your wits and cunning in a combination of turn based and real-time gameplay.
- The combination of turn based attack planning and real time combat. Gives you time to plan your attack while making you react to combat situations in real time.
- Utilize 100+ different attacks and abilities to conquer Minotaur Princess foes.
- Meet over a 100 unique characters, some will be friends, most will be foes.
- Explore the 7 realms of Urasha, each with their own subculture. While bringing their own challenges to your goal of reuniting…with yourself.
- Control your fate in combat: Skill matters. The difference between a poorly and perfectly executed fire spell. Which is also the difference between invoking a small flame and summoning a ruining meteor from the heavens.
- Summon familiars to fight by your side and pray to your deity to grant you strength. Throw snowballs (with rocks) at your enemies. Also beat them to a pulp with your hammer. With dozens of different abilities you can create your own personal combat style.
- Each ability has four tiers of with varying degrees of power depending on your skill
Minotaur Princess puzzle fighter RPG game let you play the Steam Closed Beta. Available via Windows PC, but playable on Linux via Proton. There will also be a public open Beta on Steam in Early October.