Missions and Monsters new hefty expansion for Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer 6 Eyes Studio. Due to release the new content on Steam. Also, the base game is heavily discounted Humble Store and GOG right now.
It has been over a year since players made their mark on an epic fantasy adventure. And also working through the lands of Teora. But their journey is not quite over yet. Turn based tactical RPG, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark will receive a hefty expansion. Due to the coming release of Missions and Monsters on June 23rd. This expansion will bring deeper gameplay. Also adding a plethora of new content and deepening base game mechanics. Prepare for recruitable monsters that you can customize. There will be new classes, equipment, locations, and missions. Thanks to both 1C Entertainment and developer 6 Eyes Studio. Who are eager to unleash the new content that players are craving. Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark currently boasts 92% user review score on Steam.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark – Missions and Monsters DLC (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Missions and Monsters is the first expansion to Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark. Which also brings several new additions to enrich the gameplay. You’ll now be able to recruit powerful monsters from across the land of Teora. Customize them with their own classes. And send them into battle alongside the rest of your forces. As your army grows, you’ll get to dispatch your troops on missions of their own. So you can gather precious resources and earn special rewards. Likewise, you can even unlock new locations and classes. Ultimately, making sure the land as a safer place! Face new challenges in Missions and Monsters. These will certainly test your tactical courage on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. While you take on larger scale battles against the most lethal monsters the land has ever seen!
What’s coming in the first expansion:
- Recruitable monsters with their own class system.
- Mission and Guild upgrade system.
- Lots of new encounters, including the challenging Hunts.
- 3 New human classes.
- Recruit and tame monsters to join your roster!
- Customize your monster allies with the new monster subclass system, selecting up to 2 optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
- Unlock 3 new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler, adding a variety of new powerful abilities to your arsenal.
- Uncover new equipment and crafting recipes.
- Discover 5 new locations, featuring a combination of larger encounter battles and powerful named monster enemies.
- Face deadly new encounters. Which also expands in Missions and Monsters. But includes largest scale battles seen in-game. And challenging end game content additions.
- Upgrade Arbiter’s Guilds across the land to reap benefits and rewards for the party.
- New in-game system to send recruits out on missions lets you collect new rewards and open up new content.
- New songs will accompany you as you explore the land of Teora.
- Challenge yourself with new achievements!
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark and Missions and Monsters will take you deeper into the world of Teora. A land once overrun by a brutal beast bent on destruction. Teora narrowly escaped its dire fate thanks to the Council of Immortals. Who now rule the land through their mortal agents, the Arbiters. The Council and their Arbiters keep the peace by enforcing stability and order… but at what cost? Step into the boots of Kyrie, an Arbiter that sets out on an adventure to protect the land and uncover centuries-old secrets that could shake the very foundation of everything her order stands for.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark will receive a hefty expansion on Steam. Missions and Monsters will arrive on June 23rd for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. The price will be $12.99 USD/EUR.