Mokoko is funded via Kickstarter and with an upcoming release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to independent game developer NAISU. Which is due to make a debut on Early Access next month. So get ready all you pervy people. This game is NSFW.
The Mokoko Kickstarter was asking for a €1,750 ($1960.38 USD) goal. Only to close out with €1,935 ($2167.02 USD) and the support of 90 backers. Which is really not all that much. With an Early Access release due on February 15, 2020. Although the Steam page does show February 14th. Which makes more sense, since it is Valentines Day.
So if you missed our original post. Mokoko is an adult themed anime Qix-like arcade game. Where you have to save girls from various troublemakers. Gameplay also features 8 ladies, 24 bosses, and 24 minions. Plus 4 traps, 4 power-ups, and 2 towers.
The aim in Mokoko is to move around the edges of a rectangle. So you have draw out of your area. And a result, this will unveil a photo of a girl. Drawing also deactivates your shield and exposes you to danger. So you’ll have to be careful.
Mokoko – Trailer
- 8 girls to save
- 24 levels with 24 unique bosses with their minions
- 24 absurd stories that will reveal details about the bosses and the girls
- Lovely graphics of Mokoko!
- Traps, towers, crates and also bonus effects
- Arcade style
- Nostalgia remastered!
- Help out Iren with her arachnophobia. While you fight with the imaginary spider Mr.Fyodorov.
- Protect Tiffany’s house from getting pillaged. There are ghost pirates stuck inside the anchors. But in contrast, they were not the bane of Seven Seas. The crew was killed in their first naval battle.
- Toru wished to be a mosquito to annoy people. A local witch heard him, and transformed him into a mosquito. Now he causes trouble to people every night.
Mokoko upcoming release is due to arrive on Steam, February 14th. Will a release coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC.