Monster Crown the monster taming RPG game is due to get a full release in October on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All thanks to the continuing efforts of developer Studio Aurum. Currently available on Steam Early Access with 90% Very Positive reviews.
Monster taming RPG Monster Crown is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Along with a full release on PC, October 12th. SOEDESCO and Studio Aurum have confirmed this now.
Monster Crown has been in Early Access on Steam for a year (July 31, 2020). From then, receiving over 40 updates since its launch. These updates included 10 content updates adding portions of the story to the game. Also, new monsters, features, and new regions. The game on Steam also scores a 9/10 positive rating. Promising a great experience for the v1.0 launch in October.
Monster Crown – Early Access Trailer
In Monster Crown you will unravel Crown Island’s dark story. While you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat. Since this comes in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. As a result, it’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
- Breed and fuse over 200 base Monster Crown monsters. So you can create your own new species
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world
- Choose a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe
Monster Crown the monster taming RPG game v1.0 full release is due October 12th. The game is already available on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Priced at $14.99 USD via Steam Early Access. That price will increase as more content and features are added up to the launch.